Snickers Pie

Author: Taste of Cakes // Category:

This weekend I made a Snickers Pie for dessert!
It was amazing.

Here is the recipe: I began to follow a recipe that I found online, but ended up making it my own.

1 Full Bag of Mini Snickers
1/3 C. Peanut Butter
2 Tbs. Half and Half
1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1/4 C. Marshmallows

Create a double boiler.
(If you don't have this, you'll need two pots. One small and one larger. Put the larger of the two on the range, fill about half full of water, put the smaller pot inside the larger, and boil)
Add entire bag of snickers to small pot and allow to melt.
Add 1/3 C. peanut butter. (I used Reese's PB)
Add 2Tbs. Half and Half
Constantly stirring, allow all ingredients to melt together.
Once the mixture appears melted add marshmallows and mix in until completely melted.
Pour into pie crust.
Freeze 4-5 hours before serving.
I would also maybe take the pie out and let it sit for 15 minutes before serving, when it's frozen, it's a little hard to eat.

That is what I made this weekend, however, I have been thinking of ways to improve this Snickers Pie.

I am going to make another pie this weekend.
Check back to to for the additions I've made to improve the Snickers Pie!

0 Responses to "Snickers Pie"

Post a Comment